Thursday 15 December 2011

Why To Visit Ireland?


On my last vacation trip, I was in Ireland. I have never gone Ireland before, so to visit Ireland was an amazing experience for me and want to share. Most of people say that you should be well planned your trip if you want to enjoy more. But this time I thought why shouldn’t go without any planning and preparation. So I thought   to go to Ireland without any planning, but one thing was necessary and that was flight’s ticket. So first of all I booked them and take off from my home.
Next day I was at Donegal airport, looking great but I was very tired after a long journey. Now I have to find a taxi and then a hotel for accommodation. Sometimes to find a taxi can be prove a difficult task, but finally I got a taxi at reasonable rate.  Taxi driver told me that he will drop me at a finest hotel of Donegal.  And still I am grateful of taxi driver for that 4-star finest hotel. Staffs were very polite and happy to help me. I got easily a room after few formalities and now I was in room. And laid down on bed, I didn’t know when I slept.  This story will be continued…………
Whenever you go Ireland, find hotels in Bundoran for great hospitality.   

No comments:

Post a Comment